Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Maintaining good health through healthy lifestyle

It is hard for us to resist the good food in front of us. The look of the delicacies nowadays really tempting and most of us will be more than willing to spend our hard end money on the things we eat. In addition to that, we can now have the option to even buy coupon online. Through these online coupon gateways we got to know a lot of new restaurants, cafĂ©, and multiple of food choices that attracts us to buy the cheap coupon online just to get a taste of it. Well I can’t say all is good in terms of taste but what important is the marketing strategies that attracts consumers to buy it.

Though there are varieties of food choices to choose via these gateways, but there are also some other promotional coupons from other industries as well, like car wash, health & wellness, cosmetics and etc. It is advisable to not only narrow our state of mind to only having the habit of eating, but also think of having a balance and healthy lifestyle too.


Nowadays people are getting busier with their work, so instead of spending their extra time suffered with exercise, might as well spend those little precious time with family or friends to have a great dinner or supper. I myself am a white color worker and I used to give the same excuse of having no time to do exercise. In fact I am too lazy to do it with the comfort of my bed at home during free time;) As I’m getting older then I realize that I can’t take away exercise from my lifestyle as it is a vital part for most of us to maintain a healthy body. Some will said “I did not exercise, but I did take some supplements to nourish my body with the needed minerals and vitamins”. Supplements are needed for sure to nourish our body with the needed substance and to assist us with the aging process, but proper diet and exercise is important too. This is not simply just my thought, even nutritionist and doctors had given the same advice.

In order to have a proper balance, first we have to take off those negative mentalities of no time, lazy, maybe next time/tomorrow and etc. So what can you do to spend time on exercising?

Maintain your time well. Have a proper time management skills to manage your time well enough to at least put in 2-3 exercise schedule a week. In fact exercise does not mean you have to go out from your house. A simple exercise regime can also be done at the comfort of your home.

Be discipline. Set your mind to always go for exercise 2-3 times a week and don’t be lazy. Laziness will only lead to failures, and you don’t want this to exist in your life.

Exercise with friends and family. We can also spend time exercising with friends and family instead of only go for a feast. You can always have both to work together;)
That’s the 3 thins that I can think of and I am sure we all have our own solution to it. Just keep in mind that in order for us to lead a healthy lifestyle, we need to have work life balance, eat healthily, proper nutrition & supplements and also exercise regularly. Let us together strive to lead a healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment