Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back Pain Relieve III

Chinese Traditional Herbs Patch
This would be the last article for back pain and I hope the next time if I did write about it, I would be writing about other people instead of myself;) (oh I’m so bad).  I still felt minor muscle pain around my right kidney area (I did do check-up and it is sure not my kidney problem) and minor pain on my spine around C4, C5 & also around T4 & T6. I told the therapist about it – he noted and started to diagnose it with both his hands. He presses my spine side muscle part by part from neck area till the lower back area. Along the way he will asked me whether is it hurt or fatigue when he press the area. I told him exactly where I felt it and after the full diagnosis he concentrates on the part where I said its pain. After around 20 minutes of muscle relieving, he performs the well known bone twisting again – what a great way to end it;). I’ve said it once previously and I don’t mind to repeat it again – the whole session really relaxes me to the max!!! The therapist then patched some Chinese medicine on my pain area and I can’t take my bath till the next day morning;( (this is the worst part though).

Though I really like the feeling, I hope not to go back there for some time because I rather not to have back pain again. I will frequent go for massage as advised by the therapist because massaging will loosen our stiffed muscle and directly relieved our back pain and indirectly released our stress mentally. Talking about release stress – it really works, try it and you’ll love it. Stress is one of the damaging agents that make our body to get pain and fatigue. Do not look down on stress because it will caused lots of diseases like stroke, heart attack, hepatitis, and etc. Therefore it is very much advisable to have a good stress management plan to keep ourselves healthy. 
The Spine Section

No comments:

Post a Comment